My first post
I don’t have a job and a lot of my experience was related to my strength skills (like C/C++, Python, Algorithms in VLSI Physical design), I need to gain more experience. And I used other programming languages only during university. Also, I have language barrier (reason of many failures)
Thus, I have problems with employment in USA.
Therefore, I decided:
- refresh my knowledge about linear algebra, discrete math and geometry, because I didn’t use them a long time after university graduation;
- reimplement my master’s diploma project (SimAn);
- grow my rating on HackerRank;
- finish couple of courses on Сoursera. I will try to follow every step of the Coursera courses. I took following courses at the moment:
Machine Learning (Stanford University)
Taught by: Andrew Ng (Associate Professor)
Algorithms, Part I (Princeton University)
Taught by: Robert Sedgewick (Professor) and Kevin Wayne (Senior Lecturer)
- Machine Learning (Stanford University)
- write this blog.